Are you an FSU Student? R.A.D. CAN ALSO BE A CREDIT COURSE!!! Get one hour elective credit for R.A.D. by taking the course through FSU. The course number is PEM 1404 and you must register through FSU (though Canvas).
R.A.D. Schedule Spring 2020
Basic R.A.D. Class (NON-CREDIT)
Spring Semester 2020
- CLASS #1: Tuesday & Thursday: 5:30pm to 8:30pm; January 21, 23, 28 & 30th
- CLASS #2: Saturday & Saturday: 9am to 4pm; Feb. 15 & 22nd **Class Full--Wait List ONLY
- CLASS #3: Monday & Wednesday: 5:30pm to 8:30pm; Feb. 17, 19, 24, & 26th
- CLASS #4: Monday & Wednesday: 5:30pm to 8:30pm; March 23, 25, 30, & April 1st
All Classes will be located at TAnner Hall
Advanced R.A.D. (Must have completed Basic R.A.D. requirements to be eligible)
3/31, 4/2, 4/7, 4/9, 4/14, 4/16, 4/21, 4/23
Florida High R.A.D.
- CLASS #1: TBD
You must attend all sessions within the class you choose, although simulations are voluntary. A minimum of 6 students are needed for each class, so bring a friend! Except where noted, R.A.D. is open to all women of the community.
Students under 18 years of age, must have a parental consent form signed PRIOR to attending class.
- R.A.D. is a free*, fun class for women only!
- R.A.D. teaches you to defend yourself- stop depending on others!
- R.A.D. is only 12 hours long, with the last 3 hours as a voluntary simulation!
- R.A.D. teaches you to recognize dangerous situations- this could save your life!
HOW TO ATTEND: Register by clicking on the Sign Up button above, or by calling/emailing the FSU Police Department’s Crime Prevention Unit: Officer Steve Black, 850-644-1388, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and contact number along with the class you wish to attend. Attend as a walk-in student. Registration is recommended in case of schedule changes.
*Free is for NON-CREDIT classes only. In order to be eligible for the credit class, you must be a current FSU student and the associated fees are to be paid through the Student Financial Services Office.