FSUPD File a Complaint

Any person who feels that he or she has been mistreated by a sworn officer or a civilian member of the Florida State University Police Department has the right to file a complaint. The Internal Affairs Unit of FSUPD reports directly to the Chief of Police and has the responsibility of investigating certain complaints of misconduct against members of the police department. Depending on the nature of the complaint, cases are investigated by either the Internal Affairs Unit or are sent to the member's direct supervisor for investigation. Any questions or concerns about complaints against FSUPD employees can be directed to the Internal Affairs Unit at 850-644-1234.
Please choose the option that best describes you:
Name of FSUPD Officers/Employees Involved
more items
(including dates, locations, and others involved)

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

2 + 8 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.